React JS courses are trending.
Developers love ReactJS because of its high performance in renders changes, high speed, and the relatively tiny framework. It can be quickly learned. Starting with the basics of JSX syntax, you learn how to model UI components using React Components. All enterprises focus on ROI and you can provide them with better applications with rapid access, low maintenance costs and less developmental costs thereby increasing productivity, efficiency, and ROI.
About the course:
KnowledgeHut’s React 16 course with trusted partner Zeolearn, are reliable quality trainers for futuristic technology courses.
Some of your benefits are
- 24 hours of certified instructor delivered online training where you learn to create robust applications with Flux, Redux, and React JS.
- Inculcate the concepts, principles, techniques and industry tricks from industry drawn certified faculty and mentors.
- You will under mentorship implement the technology in new live-projects as your project work in web applications.
- Continuous support even after course completion from trainers to ensure problem resolution in implementation of projects.
The fee includes international course materials that serve as quick reference guides, access to code and libraries and online support on an on-going basis
Essential qualifications for the React 16 course:
Both your hardware and knowledge have certain prequalifications for this course. They are
What you will learn in the React 16 training:
What you learn in the React JS training:
- Understand the React single-page application and its differences from conventional frameworks for web development.
- Write code using features of ES6 language and develop applications using React 16
- Learn about and use single direction data flow of React, the React Router, about Redux Saga, large Redux libraries and more
- Create middleware with Redux Saga.
- How to use and create presentational components using styled-components
- Take advantage of React components like an immutable.js library, Redux tools for debugging, and Redux using Enzyme, Sinon and Jest.
- Implement server-side SEO rendering with reduced load times
- Use Webpack bundler features like lazy loading, code splitting, tree shaking, and hot module replacement
- Cloud deployment of React applications.
- The React ecosystem, third-party library sources and more.
Google Chrome or such modern browsers with editors like the JS editor, VS editor for coding etc. with an OS configuration for Windows Ubuntu/ Mac.
How you will benefit from the React JS training:
- You get a reliable partner for continued learning who charge reasonable fees and even have a fair refund policy.
- KnowledgeHut’s course completion certificates are valued and accepted across the industry as an endorsement of your practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and proficiency in React JS.
- The scope for persons who are able to work as team players in a communicative and collaborative environment is facing high demand for such technical expertise.
- Payouts are good and demand for professionals outstrips the supply.
KnowledgeHut’s course React JS training is a foothold in that environment. Start today.